Faith Formation Registration for Pre-K through 12th Grade
Following are the registration forms for Faith Formation for Pre-K through 12th grade. Make sure that you have the following:
- Student Registration
- Medical Release Form
- Code of Conduct
- Safe Environment Permission Slip & Opt-Out Form (needed if parental permission not given for Safe Environment Training)
- Partnership Agreement Contract
- Parent Volunteer Form
- Publication Consent Form
A separate registration packet is needed for every child attending the program.
NOTE: These forms are fillable. Please save the completed forms to your computer. You will be asked to submit them via the form below.
Early Registration (April 6 - May 6)
April 6 - May 6 $65 per child, $130 per family
After May 6 $85 per child, $170 per family
The Registration Fee is the only monetary obligation parents have for their children's enrollment at Faith Formation. This is because your child is subsidized by your own parish. STM, SFDS, and St. John are subsidizing every student in the program. For the first time however, we would like to grant an incentive to all those who will register early. Print out the attached papers (will be in parish websites also) and mail to Faith Formation. Please make sure mail is postmarked on or before May 6.
- There is a 50% discount on your child's registration fee for each new enrolled student at Faith Formation from your referral (form on back of registration packet cover letter).
- In order for this incentive to be awarded, you must complete and submit a student referral form, and the new student must attend Faith Formation for the entire school year.
- If there is more than one family referring a prospective student who enrolls, the family who submits the referral first will receive the registration fee incentive.